Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fun with Aunt Paige, Leah, and Jamie

This is me and my Aunt Paige and we are twins. Except that I don't have curly hair or black hair. (even though really it isn't black says Aunt Paige.)




This is in Algarrobo. It's a pyramid with a swimming pool in it. The water's pretty warm. And there are hottubs, but the hottubs aren't in the pyramid.



This is me and my Aunt Paige after my Diesiocho celebration dance.




This is at the ward party and as you can see I'm holding a chicken. This chicken is for chasing it in the parking lot and if you catch it you can keep it.



3 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

You and Aunt Paige are such cute twinners!!! You look so cute in your fun Chilean outfits!

Sara Ann said...

How fun to have visitors! Lucky girl:)

Bethany said...

I wish I was there too! Did you catch the chicken or were you just holding it? What would you do with it if you got to keep it?