Friday, October 21, 2011

Minnesota

Winter came to Minnesota early , it is sooooooooo cold . This morning when I woke up the ground was covered in frost . This morning we saw two baby deer on our looooooooong driveway . They were so cute . They are twins . There is also a mom and dad , but we didn't see them today . Around our yard there are: toads , turtles , coyote's , (only at night in case you were planning to visit but are now scared plus they are only in the raveen ) fox , gophers , ext.... We are excited for grandma White to come . Also for Jinnie's b-day , Zack's b-day , Halloween , trunk or treat , cousin gift exchange , and my school Halloween party . (I have to wear pj's isn't that weird?)

hope to see you all soon , that means you better come here soon .

5 comments:

Paige said...

It's about time you updated your blog! Glad to hear the coyotes aren't too close to the house... now I'm not too scared to come visit :) hopefully one of these days I'll make it out there. Have fun with all of the exciting stuff you have coming up!

Bethany said...

I can't wait to come visit! I'm happy that you're in Minnesota now instead of Chile. Chile cost too much for me to come visit. Plan on us coming to visit sometime next year. I'm excited to see your cute house and fun yard full of animals!

Joel said...

Great post! Thanks for the update! What are you going to be for Halloween?

Ponczoch Family said...

I am going to be a snow princess

The Woolley's said...

What an awesome place to live!! I grew up around coyotes too...they can be a little scary. Just remember they are more scared of you!